Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Husband Is Threatening To Kidnap My Child

Dear Famularo & Associates:

Custody information and Divorce help provided by an experienced family law and divorce attorney serving the Temecula, Murrieta, and Hemet areas of Riverside County, California.

I have a two year old and my husband is from Iran. I want to file for divorce, but he told me if I did he would take our child and go to Iran and I would never find them. I believe him. He can do this. What should I do?--C. T. in Escondido

Dear C.T.:

You need to obtain a good attorney, and fast. Your question is a very difficult one and would require an extensive interview before I could give you specific answers. However, I can give you some direction. Iran is not a member of the Haugue Convention. If your child was kidnapped and taken to Iran, the United States government would have no way to help you get custody of your child back. You would be on your own, and would likely never see your child again.

It is very important to make sure your child never leaves the country with your husband. You need to hire an attorney to file for divorce and then to secretly go into court for you and get a court order for supervised visitation. This court order who prohibit your husband from being alone with your child without a professional monitor present. This is called supervised visitation. You also need to get a court to seize your child's passport. These types of court orders could be obtained by a good attorney in a day or two.

If there is domestic violence in this marriage, and I suspect there is (domestic violence rarely includes physical abuse), you can further limit your husband's ability to have visitation alone with your child for up to five years. You can also get a court order forcing your husband to immediately move out of the house, and to stay away from you and your child. You need a competent attorney to thoroughly interview you to properly assess your situation and to then advise you of all your legal options.

What you need to know, C.T., is that you do not have to live your life in fear, and that there are laws designed to help you. People in your situation commonly do not work and do not have access to money. If this is true about you, your local courthouse will have a domestic violence center or a legal help center. There will be people there who can give you legal advice and help you obtain court orders to protect you and your child. Act now, before it is too late.

-- Famularo & Associates

If you live in the Temecula, Murrieta, Hemet or Riverside areas of Riverside County, California and have any questions about obtaining child custody or visitation rights or if you need divorce information, please feel free to contact our office to set up an appointment with a divorce lawyer at: (951) 816-9543.

For more information, please visit one of our websites: Temecula Family Lawyer, Divorce Attorney, Family Law Information


Anonymous said...

What charming question

Anonymous said...

You are right, it is exact

Anonymous said...

What charming phrase

I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello. Often the Internet can see links like [url=http://www.whitehutchinson.com/aboutus/]Buy cialis without prescription[/url] or [url=http://www.rc.umd.edu/bibliographies/]Buy cialis without prescription[/url]. Is it safe to buy in pharmacies such goods?

Anonymous said...


I begin on internet with a directory

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up our arse and cum as well
as pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

Also visit my website - hcg injections

Anonymous said...

DelmExtelycle xaikalitag priseLery [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] LaugLyday http://gusannghor.com Lyncencappy

Anonymous said...

I enjoy, result in I found just what I was looking for.

You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Here is my webpage :: website

Anonymous said...

For the reason that the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly
it will be renowned, due to its feature contents.

Review my web page - phentermine 37.5

Anonymous said...

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people
think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Also visit my weblog; best online betting sites uk

Cluadia Heshal said...

It is well known that Dr lawrence has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr lawrence was for solution to seek his help on how to get my lover back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr.lawrence and i was so pleased that i decided to seek for assistance from Dr. Lawrence which he did a perfect job by casting a spell on my lover which made him to come back to me and beg for forgiveness. I will be dropping the details of Dr. Lawrence for the usefulness of those that needs his help, They are via email: Drlawrencespelltemple@hotmail.com