Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Can I sue my ex-spouse for cheating on me and hurting me while we were married?

Gina Marie Famularo
  1. You CAN sue your ex, but you won't win and might even be sanctioned (meaning you may have to pay your ex money) for bringing the lawsuit. This is a no-fault state. You cannot win. Let it go.
  2. Divorce is painful under even the best of circumstances. When there is unfaithfulness, it make things that much more difficult.
  3. However, unless there are children and the person involved in the affair is a danger to the children, the court will not hear testimony about the affair.